Bucked Up: Racked BCAA
RACKED Branched Chain Amino Acid Complex is loaded with a scientifically proven 2:1:1 ratio of iBCAA’s to deliver instantised aminos to your muscles when you need them most. RACKED is synergistically loaded with clinical doses of L-Carnitine & Acetyl L-Carnitine to turn your body into a lean muscle producing – fat burning machine in a fasted state or with fuel in your system. We rounded the formula out with a natural electrolyte source, (Himalayan sea salt) taurine, tyrosine & chromium picolinate to optimize the mitochondria of the cell. Break through plateaus, achieve peak performance composition, and reach your goals with RACKED iBCAA Complex.
- iBCAA – Instantised to promote the cellular synthesizing of protein to protect & grow lean muscle*
- L-Carnitine - Has been shown to aid in the metabolization of nutrients from food*
- Acetyl L-Carnitine - May increase cellular fat metabolization in a fasted state*
- Gamma-butyrobetane HCL - Potentiates the natural production of carnitine in the body*
- Taurine - Shown to promote glucose control, focus, and longevity*
- Himalayan Salt - Rich in 84 trace minerals*
- Bioperine - Clinically shown to increase supplement bioavailability *
- This compounds formulation ensures premium SUSTAINZ. (Sustained-GAINZ)
"BBCAAs that you can FEEL!" What to expect when taking RACKED™ BCAAs: Mouth waters, Sweating more than normal during workout, Slight Chill, Sweating after workout for up to an hour as your body is still burning stored fat. (It could possibly be the best fat burning product on the market not to mention one of the best tasting BCAAs!)
Do not combine with alcohol. Do not exceed 2 scoops within 24 hours, consumed at least 4 hours apart. Consume as part of a healthy diet and exercise program, and drink at least 100 fl oz of water per day. Exercise may increase your need for additional fluid intake. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
DIRECTIONS: Mix 1 scoop with 8-12 fl oz of cold water (or desired taste) and consume during workout or post workout. This is an intra-workout formula.