Racked Branched Chain Amino Acids contains the BCAAs, L-Carnitine, L-Taurine, and more to increased workout endurance. Not only do the ingredients assist in protein synthesis to accelerate recovery, DAS Labs has also engineered the the mix to keep you hydrated and fueled during the workout.
- L-Leucine: One of the three BCAAs (branched chain amino acids) that is involved in the activation of a protein that catalyzes muscle protein synthesis, and does so more powerfully than the other two BCAAs
- L-Isoleucine: One of the three BCAAs that catalyzes muscle protein synthesis and significantly increases glucose use during exercise.
- L-Valine: One of the three BCAAs Less involved in muscle protein synthesis than the other two BCAAs but quick insulin resistance.
- L-Carnitine: Reduces muscle fatigue, increases sperm quality, and has minor benefits in blood glucose regulation
- L-Tyrosine: an amino acid that, when metabolized, can contribute to the production of catecholamines, including adrenaline and dopamine. In effect, its influence on adrenaline and dopamine have been shown to improve performance under stress
- L-Taurine: Helps the body regulate blood sugar levels and reduces the likelihood of cramps. The reduction of cramps is especially helpful for cramps caused by many fat burners.
- Himalayan Rock Salt: Sodium chloride crystals containing minerals including potassium, magnesium, and calcium. The inclusion of these minerals gives it its signature pink tint. When consumed at a healthy level, the salt can assist in muscle control, fluid balance maintenance, nervous system reactivity, and low blood pressure prevention
- Black Pepper Fruit Extract (Piperine): shown to increase absorption rates of other supplements