Hydrolyzed whey protein is the fastest digesting protein commercially available, making it the perfect fuel for after training, first thing in the morning or in between meals. It’s extremely high in protein and ultra-low in carbs and fats, and it mixes instantly with no blender required. Each serving of HYDROPURE delivers 26 grams of 100% pure protein including whey protein refined with the most scientifically advanced hydrolyzation process available.
Suggested Use: Add one scoop of HYDROPURE (30 g) to 8 oz – 10 oz / 250 mL – 300 mL of cold water or milk and shake for a few seconds. Vary the amount of liquid to achieve desired flavor and consistency. Drink 1 – 3 servings daily or as needed to satisfy your protein or muscle-building requirements. For best results, combine with a diet and exercise program.
You think you can handle the nuclear intensity of our new pre workout energy amplifier, but you can’t. With every ingredient dosage fully exposed its obvious to see that SUPERNOVA™ is a force unlike anything you have ever experienced. This high-tech pre workout ignites your nervous system and overloads your power levels, making you smash every workout and leave the competition light-years behind.
- 6G CITRULLINE MALATE
- 1.6G CARNOSYN BETA ALANINE
- 1.5G BETAINE ANHYDROUS
- 600MG DENDROBIUM
- 300MG THEOBROMINE
- 200MG CAFFEINE ANHYDROUS
- ZERO SUGAR
- ASPARTAME FREE
- NO ARTIFICIAL COLORS
- Supported Goals: Build Muscle
- Main Ingredient: Citrulline
Anabolic State Description:
- L-Leucine: One of the three BCAAs (branched chain amino acids) that is involved in the activation of a protein that catalyzes muscle protein synthesis, and does so more powerfully than the other two BCAAs.
- L-Isoleucine: One of the three BCAAs that catalyzes muscle protein synthesis and significantly increases glucose use during exercise.
- L-Valine: One of the three BCAAs Less involved in muscle protein synthesis than the other two BCAAs but quick insulin resistance.
- L-Glutamine: an essential amino acid that is the primary source of fuel for both the intestinal and immune system. Provides benefits during endurance exercises
- 2-Hydroxyisocaproic acid (HICA): a metabolite of the branched chain amino acid that was shown to increase protein synthesis and muscle mass
- Lysine: an essential amino acid that is a key ingredient in protein synthesis. Lysine is not produced by the body.