NutraBio Grass Fed Whey Isolate delivers 25 grams of 90% pure, clean protein sourced from dairy cows that have a 100% grass-fed diet. It is nondenatured, non-GMO, and hormone, gluten, and lactose-free. What's more, our grass fed isolate is naturally flavored, has no fillers or additives, and contains high amounts of naturally occurring BCAAs and healthy whey fractions such as immunoglobulins, lactoferrin, and glycomacropeptides. NutraBio Grass Fed Whey Isolate provides the building blocks to support muscle recovery, repair, and growth.
What you WILL FIND in each serving of NutraBio Grass Fed Whey Isolate:
- A protein with full label/ingredient disclosure
- 25 grams of complete, high-quality protein (90%) derived from grass fed cows.
- An advanced, full-spectrum amino acid profile including to maximize protein synthesis, minimize muscle breakdown, and support recovery
- High biological value and protein efficiency. NutraBio Grass Fed Whey Isolate has a biological value of 159, protein digestibility of 95, protein efficiency ratio of 3.6, net protein utilization of 92, and a perfect 1.0 PDCAAS (Protein Digestibility Corrected Amino Acid Score).
- Cold processed cross-flow micro- and ultra-filtered, non-denatured whey with a full balance of bioactive whey protein fractions
- 18% glycomacropeptides (GMPs). GMPs may play a role in controlling some gastrointestinal diseases.
- A protein that is low in net carbs and free of lactose, fat, cholesterol, gluten, and BSE/TSE. Everything you need and nothing you don't.
- A protein that is kosher and halal
- A protein that is developed in our own GMP-certified and FDA-inspected facility. 99.9% of our competitors can't make this claim. We have total control of our whey protein isolate from start to finish.
What you WON'T FIND in NutraBio Grass Fed Whey Isolate:
- Proprietary blends or amino spiking. We provide full label/ingredient disclosure on our Grass Fed Whey Isolate. No games, no tricks-just the purest, freshest whey isolate available.
- Inferior sources of protein, such as low quality whey concentrates or soy that, gram for gram, are not as pure as whey isolates
- Extra amino acids like taurine or glycine used by some brands to boost nitrogen content and fool you into thinking you are getting more protein than you really are
- Ion exchange or acid-treated whey, which destroys the natural non-denatured state of whey, causing it to lose its anti-cancer and immune stimulating activity
- Fillers, excipients, maltodextrin or dextrose, added sugar or carbs, artificial colors, GMOs, or banned substances