MultiSport for Women is an advanced, therapeutically dosed vitamin, mineral and antioxidant formula designed specifically to meet the increased micronutrient demands of female athletes. In a perfect world, athletes would consume a well-balanced diet containing whole grains, fruits, and vegetables, thereby aiding in the assurance of the proper intake of all micronutrients. Unfortunately, in the real world, athletes do not have perfect diets. In today's society, the lack of time and the convenience of less than ideal food sources tempt people to ingest a diet lacking many of the essential vitamins and minerals needed to maintain a healthy lifestyle and fuel performance. If an athlete's diet is less than favorable, it is recommended that they take a high-quality multi-vitamin as an easy and cost-effective way to ensure the proper intake of all the essential micronutrients. This is why NutraBio, the most trusted name in sports nutrition, developed MultiSport for Women.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- Specifically formulated to support the demands of athletic women.
- Supports peak athletic performance.
- Supports metabolism and increases energy all day.
- Fills dietary nutrient gaps to support optimum health.
- Formulated with Albion Certified Chelated Minerals.
- Gentle on the stomach.
- 33 Vitamins, minerals and micronutrients.
- Powerful antioxidant formulation.
- Multi-Sport has been certified as Albion Gold Medallion supplement.
What is the best way to take MultiSport?
- Take 4 capsules daily with meals. For best results, split into 2 doses and take 2 capsules twice daily with meals (ex: breakfast and dinner). Splitting your doses throughout the day will improve bioavailability and ensure essential micronutrients are available at critical times.
Do I really need to take a multi-vitamin/mineral?
- It is highly recommended to supplement with a multi-vitamin/mineral (especially athletes) as research has shown that even the best diets are micronutrient deficient.