Kodiak Ammo contains the three Branched Chain Amino Acids (BCAA) to catalyze recovery between workouts. Kodiak also packed Ammo with 500 mg of Citrulline Complex, which increases the nitric oxide blood levels replenishing muscles with nutrients, increasing endurance, and strengthening the immune system. The Citrulline Complex is complemented by 500 mg of L-Glutamine to further increase endurance and benefit cardiovascular health.
- Citrulline: an amino acid. Some studies suggest that citrulline increases endurance during both aerobic and anaerobic exercise.
- Sodium Chloride: an electrolyte that assists the body in balancing its pH levels
- L-Leucine: One of the three BCAAs (branched chain amino acids) that is inolved in the activation of a protein that catalyzes muscle protein synthesis, and does so more powerfully than the other two BCAAs.
- L-Isoleucine: One of the three BCAAs that catalyzes muscle protein synthesis and significantly increases glucose use during exercise.
- L-Valine: One of the three BCAAs Less involved in muscle protein synthesis than the other two BCAAs but quick insulin resistance.
- Potassium: Healthy levels of potassium are associated with reduced blood pressure, cardiovascular health, and decreased likelihood of stroke
- L-Glutamine: an essential amino acid that is the primary source of fuel for both the intestinal and immune system. Provides benefits during endurance exercises