Insane Amino: Hellboy
Insane Amino Hell Boy's proprietary blend incorporates the muscle recovery and endurance characteristics of BCAAs with the energy provided by pre-workouts. With this blend of caffeine, beta-alanine, branch chain amino acids, and essential amino acids, Hell Boy provides a unique range of exercise supplement needs.
- L-Taurine: Helps the body regulate blood sugar levels and reduces the likelihood of cramps. The reduction of cramps is especially helpful for cramps caused by many fat burners
- L-Isoleucine: One of the three BCAAs that catalyzes muscle protein synthesis and significantly increases glucose use during exercise.
- L-Leucine: One of the three BCAAs (branched chain amino acids) that is involved in the activation of a protein that catalyzes muscle protein synthesis, and does so more powerfully than the other two BCAAs.
- L-Valine: One of the three BCAAs Less involved in muscle protein synthesis than the other two BCAAs but quick insulin resistance.
- L-Glutamine: an essential amino acid that is the primary source of fuel for both the intestinal and immune system. Provides benefits during endurance exercises
- Beta-Alanine: essential in the production of carnosine, which mitigates the accumulation of acid in muscles. This leads to increased muscle endurance in high-intensity exercises and assists in lean-mass gain
- Caffeine: a stimulatory anti-sleep compound that is categorized as a nootropic. Promotes alertness, wakefulness, and neuron sensitization. Has been shown to increase physical strength and endurance.
- Lysine: an essential amino acid that is a key ingredient in protein synthesis. Lysine is not produced by the body.
- L-Tyrosine: an amino acid that, when metabolized, can contribute to the production of catecholamines, including adrenaline and dopamine. In effect, its influence on adrenaline and dopamine have been shown to improve performance under stress
- Citrulline: an amino acid. Some studies suggest that citrulline increases endurance during both aerobic and anaerobic exercise.