**CLEARANCE REASON: Close to Expiration**
Fruit Cool-AID (Exp: Sept 2020)
bioENDURE, a blend of BCAAs, essential vitamins, and electrolytes, is engineered to stimulate protein synthesis, increase muscular endurance, accelerate recovery time, and catalyze cellular hydration. bioENDURE increases energy expenditure and fat oxidation, and can maintain ATP stores during intense endurance exercise. bioENDURE has the unique ability to inhibit the uptake of Tryptophan into the brain, which is used to make serotonin, delaying the “feeling of fatigue,” allowing you to train longer and stronger. bioENDURE is the ultimate defense against muscle degradation during intense physical training.
bioENDURE is enhanced with Electrolytes and B-Vitamins. Various sources of Sodium, Potassium and Magnesium are utilized to replenish key nutrients, maintaining a perfect electrolyte balance. Mega potency B-Vitamins facilitate the vital metabolic processes during intense training.
- L-Leucine: One of the three BCAAs (branched chain amino acids) that is involved in the activation of a protein that catalyzes muscle protein synthesis, and does so more powerfully than the other two BCAAs.
- L-Isoleucine: One of the three BCAAs that catalyzes muscle protein synthesis and significantly increases glucose use during exercise.
- L-Valine: One of the three BCAAs Less involved in muscle protein synthesis than the other two BCAAs but quick insulin resistance.
- Black Pepper Fruit Extract (Piperine): shown to increase absorption rates of other supplements
- Vitamin B-12 (cobalamin): a water soluble vitamin that is involved in the metabolism of every cell in the human body. Supports enzymes involved in DNA synthesis and energy metabolism
- Potassium: Healthy levels of potassium are associated with reduced blood pressure, cardiovascular health, and decreased likelihood of stroke
- Magnesium: an essential dietary mineral and second most abundant electrolyte in the human body. It can mitigate excessive neural excitations, lower blood pressure, and improve insulin sensitivity
- Sodium Chloride: an electrolyte that assists the body in balancing its pH levels