Surge Active BCAA contains branched chain amino acids, electrolytes, and essential amino acids to benefit both during and after workouts. Maintain hydration, catalyze protein synthesis, regulated muscle acid levels, and benefit overall health with this intra-workout solution.
- L-Leucine: One of the three BCAAs (branched chain amino acids) that is involved in the activation of a protein that catalyzes muscle protein synthesis, and does so more powerfully than the other two BCAAs.
- L-Isoleucine: One of the three BCAAs that catalyzes muscle protein synthesis and significantly increases glucose use during exercise.
- L-Valine: One of the three BCAAs Less involved in muscle protein synthesis than the other two BCAAs but quick insulin resistance.
- Magnesium: an essential dietary mineral and second most abundant electrolyte in the human body. It can mitigate excessive neural excitations, lower blood pressure, and improve insulin sensitivity.
- Potassium: Healthy levels of potassium are associated with reduced blood pressure, cardiovascular health, and decreased likelihood of stroke
- Sodium Chloride: an electrolyte that assists the body in balancing its pH levels
- Calcium: a mineral that is the primary contributor to bone and teeth health
- L-Glutamine: an essential amino acid that is the primary source of fuel for both the intestinal and immune system. Provides benefits during endurance exercises
- Phosphorus: an essential component of cell membranes and nucleic acids. Phosphorus is also involved in the production of energy, communication between cells, pH regulation, and mineralization of bones
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.