If your workouts finish before your will does, it might be time to revisit your intra-workout supplements. R1 Train BCAAs amino-loaded formula provides Fermented BCAAs and citrulline malate to fuel muscle energy and endurance. Fermented L-Glutamine to aid in recovery and taurine, coconut water and electrolytes for added hydration. Stay in the game with R1 Train. *
- L-Leucine: One of the three BCAAs (branched chain amino acids) that is involved in the activation of a protein that catalyzes muscle protein synthesis, and does so more powerfully than the other two BCAAs.
- L-Isoleucine: One of the three BCAAs that catalyzes muscle protein synthesis and significantly increases glucose use during exercise.
- L-Valine: One of the three BCAAs Less involved in muscle protein synthesis than the other two BCAAs but quick insulin resistance.
- L-Glutamine: an essential amino acid that is the primary source of fuel for both the intestinal and immune system. Provides benefits during endurance exercises
- Magnesium: an essential dietary mineral and second most abundant electrolyte in the human body. It can mitigate excessive neural excitations, lower blood pressure, and improve insulin sensitivity.
- Potassium: Healthy levels of potassium are associated with reduced blood pressure, cardiovascular health, and decreased likelihood of stroke
- Calcium: a mineral that is the primary contributor to bone and teeth health
- Citrulline: an amino acid. Some studies suggest that citrulline increases endurance during both aerobic and anaerobic exercise.
- L-Taurine: Helps the body regulate blood sugar levels and reduces the likelihood of cramps. The reduction of cramps is especially helpful for cramps caused by many fat burners.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.